Thursday, November 4, 2010

Choices

Surrender your heart to me.
Your life is now in my hands.
Love is lost to you.
I control your fate.
A sword to the neck of love.
Life or death?
Make your choice.

2 comments:

  1. I like this one. I feel like it has a different emotion behind it than ones you've posted previously. The only thing is that, and I know its poetry, The third line from the bottom seems out of place. You're talking about controlling someone's fate but then you're calling out to someone to make the choice. FOr the post part it's good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all of your poetry is very good and hope that eventaully you put it all together and get it published in a book. I think that you should put your name under the title of each poem so that there is no confusion that it is actually your work. I saw that there was a comment from Heather saying you should give credit if it's not yours but you should also give yourself credit. I think one of my favorites is "Angel." Keep writing.
    James

    ReplyDelete